I really enjoy helping people feel happy, I want to do more to support good causes, and I really appreciate indulging in the finer things in life. So, I guess my dream job would be to do something that combines all of this. That’s how I came up with an idea for happiness hampers, a mindfully indulgent package of treats with a clear focus on conscious consumerism.
- To include brands that support the environment and fair trade, and promote good ethics.
- To be as minimal in packaging is possible.
- To only use packaging that can be composted, reused or recycled.
- To include gifts and treats which have minimal environmental impact.
- For the things included to be promote mindful indulgence.
- For things to be included to bring a deep level of happiness, enlightenment and insights.
- For each purchase to some in some way benefit someone who could do with a bit more happy in their lives.
About Karma Sukha Happiness Hampers
These hampers of happiness are for mindful indulgence, promote conscious consumption, and at the same time raise money for a good cause.
Karma: cause and effect
Sukha: bliss and happiness
By purchasing a Karma Sukha Happiness Hamper you are supporting businesses that are mindful of the environment, fair trade, and promote good ethics. You are also supporting charitable causes. This is indeed a way to welcome good karma, and the certainly the right path if you are in search of sukha! The Happiness Hampers are a new venture for me, so you won’t find much online about them right now. With any luck my vision to spread “happy” through conscious consumption will blossom like a lotus flower and you’ll be able to read about it all over the place!